Saturday, September 8, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things....

Colbie Caillat! I've been listening to her on my ipod and I'm loving her! If you like acoustic folksy with a touch here and there of pop then she is it! Her voice is so smooth and soothing. Check her out!


What else am I loving.....let's see, this time of year! I love that sweatshirt weather is just around the corner. I love everything about fall, the smells, colors, and halloween! I can't wait for the little fall festivals all around the surrounding suburbs. Oh yeah and for Bobby's sake, football! Don't get me wrong I like football, like is the key word! You see, I LOVE baseball and for some reason Bobby thinks I should LOVE football too! It's not that I don't like football but for some reason I just don't love it like I love baseball. Oh well, he should just be happy he has a wife who doesn't mind his obsession with sports, in fact I'm probably an enabler!


High School Musical 1 and 2. Yeah, that's right, I said it. I love it! Why you ask? Because it reminds me of Grease when I was little except HSM doesn't have the references to teen pregnancy and smoking! lol! It's not so much the movies but the music. We have both cd's in the car right now and I find myself listening to them even when the kids aren't in the car. I know it's cheesey but in a world where my kids are being bombarded every which way with violence and sexuality it's nice to have something like HSM!

I have pics from the Hayley and Sydney's birthday party a couple of weeks ago and when Hayley and I went and saw High School musical on stage that I need to post. We've been so busy with school, work and everyone taking their collective turn at being sick that I just haven't got to it. I promise those pics will be my next post!
Later!

No comments: