Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Me and My Boyzz!

Well the first picture really has nothing to do with this post but I couldn't resist!



Ok, now back to the original post about our night out with the boys! Not very often do Bobby and I have a chance to just hang out with Cody and Payton without the girls. But tonight the girls are with g-ma and that gave us a chance to hang with them and have a little fun! We started off at the downtown skateboard park and let the boys rip it up for awhile on the ramps and bowls. Didn't get any pics because I was just too busy trying to keep an eye on the boys because the park was so crowded. Next we headed to one of Bobby's and mine favorite mexican restaurant, Reubens. Yummy! So after we filled our tummies we headed over to the river to see the Keeper of The Plains statue with its new and improved set up. It's really nice and they have two cool bridges that lead to the statue from either side. As you can see by the pics below I was in an artsy mood and couldn't stop taking really cool pics of the bridge. After that as if our bellies weren't full enough we headed over to Cold Stone Creamery for some ice cream! OMG, I love this place and I believe Bobby is smitten with this place now. Then we headed over to Borders to check out some new books and then to Wally World for some neccessities! All in all it was a great night and I think the boys appreciated it and loved having some mom and dad time with out the lil' sis' running around!


Wichita's skyline

Keeper of The Plains

Bobby, Cody and Payton's interpretation of the Keeper of the Plains!

We put the fun in dysfunctional!





Cody and I fighting over who gets the reeses peanut butter cup in my ice cream!

No comments: