Thursday, October 11, 2007

What a day!

My day started off by waking the diva herself, Miss Sydney up at 6 am for her 1st day of preschool! She was so excited about it and got up so good this morning which is so not like her! She even had her first completely dry night in panties! WOOHOO! What a kid! I can't wait for her to get home and tell me how her day went! She did so good when I dropped her off that it made me sad in a way but it just reassures me that we are doing the right thing! You can just see the excitement in her face in the pictures below! I usually take 1st day of school pics outside but it was still dark when we left this morning!





So after dropping Syd off at school(that sounds so weird to me, I'm so use to her being home with me!) I met up with Hayley's class at the zoo at 9am. Let me say it was such a beautiful day to be at the zoo! I had a good time. Hayley picked two other kids to be in our group and of course she picked boys! She reminds me of me so much! Such a tomboy! They were fairly good and I was just glad to be able to spend some time with Hayley! She is such a good kid! So right now is down time and I'm waiting for the gang to get home. I should be sleeping since I work tonight but I can't wait to see Syd!
Below is a pic of me, I chopped my hair again and went darker! Payton says I look like a rocker! I guess I'll take that as a compliment! lol! I really like what Crystal did this time. I always like what she does with my hair but this time she took very little direction from me and still managed to create something I had totally pictured in my head! Crystal ROCKS!


1 comment:

JenM said...

You look awesome!!!

ROCK ON!!!!