Friday, February 1, 2008

Reba and Kelly! A fun girls night out!

All I gotta say is if this concert comes anywhere near your neck of the woods you must GO! It was unbelievable! I had a blast with Kristie, Steph and Stacy. We had decent seats and made it fairly on time despite the cold, ice and horrible traffic. For all those who actually have seen the Reba show, Melissa Peterson plays Barbara Jean, Reba's ex-husbands new wife. Well she is a comedian and opens the show for them. She was a riot and had the whole place roaring with laughter!
Reba and Kelly both stayed on stage the entire time which I was pleasantly suprised! They would sing together or one would be lead and the other would be back up. They played all the ones I wanted to hear especially "Fancy!" I had goosebumps more than once!
Ok, enough already! You just have to go see it! And for the record, in regards to my last post, Payton will have a couple weeks to get it together or off with his head...I mean hair!











2 comments:

JenM said...

I remember it all very well looking back, it was the summer I turned eighteen. We lived in a one room rundown shack on the outskirts of New Orleans. Momma washed and combed and curled my hair and she painted my eyes and lips.

Melissa said...

Looks like fun! Two more weekends and I will be seeing this live here in KC. Woo-hoo.