Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Spazzing out!

No, not me, ok, just not yet! My Computer! I have yet to figure out why I can't upload pics to blogger without my comp spazzing out on me and I doubt I'll take the time to solve the mystery any time soon. So in the meantime enjoy another slide show from the last week. We had Tessa my cousin from KC stay with us last weekend. The kids had a blast and kept us up pretty late. The other pics are from Paytons soccer game, American Idol premiere anticipation(dang writers strike!) and random pics of Syd.

I got a clue on how much I take pics of the kids yesterday when I took Sydney to the Exploration Place. She got up on a rocking horse and says "Momma, take my picture!" then she realizes the one thing I never, ever leave home without is mysteriously missing from my hands! Then she says real dramatically "Momma, you forgot your camera?" Geez, you would have thought it was a crime for me to actually enjoy playing with her instead of documenting the whole darn thing! She got over her missed photo op once I told her we were going to go eat! Three year olds!

I'm still on medical leave from work so I'm taking advantage by getting this house in order. I see progres! My mountain of laundry now resembles a mole hill and the task of sorting clothes to donate, give away or sell that I've been putting off for awhile is almost complete! Woohoo! Now I just need to get on ebay and start listing! Not something I find fun, but it must be done.

I have some more things I want to share on here but I have to get the kids to school and I have some errands to run so I guess I'll post later today.



No comments: