Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm alive

I know, I suck at blogging. I just haven't been in a blogging mood. But alas, I'm here.

I was reading the blog of one of my dear friends from the old Heights days and she posted something fun. She is a fellow rock star mom and took the title from me for having the most kids in our graduating class! The title was willingly and lovingly handed over to her! Hi Amy= )

Here is the fun little tag game she played! I'm not going to tag anyone but it would be fun to see some peoples answers!

10 years ago in 1998.....
I was a stay at home mom with Cody(18 months) and Payton (4 months). Bobby had just started training for the Sheriffs Dept. We had just celebrated our 1 yr wedding anniversary. That truly seems so much longer than 10 yrs ago!

5 years ago in 2003....
I was in the midst of getting my prerequisites together to be able to start nursing school in the winter semester and being a stay at home mom. We were living in Park City. Bobby was still with the Sheriffs dept. Cody was 7, Payton was 6 and Hayley was about to turn 3.

5 months ago in February 2008…
Working full time as a nurse. Bobby just made the decision to finally leave the Sheriffs dept. and go back to school. We just started attending Gracepoint. Cody was 11, Payton just turning 10, Hayley 7 and Sydney 3!

5 things on my to-do list tomorrow…
Go to computer training for work(yuck), get ingredients for dessert to take to Life group, some laundry, Hayleys softball game, go to Life Group and Larry and Gail's house.

5 bad habits of mine...
drinking too much pop, gossiping(I'm really working hard to quit this one!), buying something I have no use for even though its so super cheap(those darn red stickers at Target get me every time!) lack of patience with others, not exercising!

5 places I've lived...
Wichita
El Dorado
Park City
North Wichita
South Wichita (it really is another world!)

5 things people don't know about me...
I hate the feel of chalkboards, public pools creep me out(I'm quite aware that I have freakish phobias, these two are actually mild) I would love to live on a farm, I've never been on a airplane but that will change since I'm going on a medical mission trip to the Dominican Republic next year!



That was fun! Goodnight!

2 comments:

Athack77 said...

It's fun to learn more about you. I'm excited to hear that you'll be heading to the Domican Republic to do some humanitarian work. That's amazing!! I'm so jealous, I'd LOVE to do something like that. What an amazing oppertunity!!

Athack77 said...

I remember so many fun things, whcihc one to share? I remember when you started dating Bobby and you gushing about how cute and sweet he was. I had to laugh when you were telling me since I could remember trying to flirt with him in driver's ed. It's crazy how things worked out, who knew you'd guys get married. I also remember when Mrs. Conder would turn out the lights so we (madgrigals) could practice singing in the dark and work on our blending. Remember Caleb, and Korey, Brad, Phil, and Scott dancing? That was so funny because the white guys were just trying to prove they had real moves the way Korey and Caleb did. Too funny!!